Silver Reed SK840 Standard Gauge Electronic Knitting Machine
Knit like a Professional
The SK840 Electronic Knitting Machine is part of the Silver Reed Modular Electronic Knitting System. It is a standard gauge, 4.5mm, top of the line, computerised machine capable of knitting intricate knitwear at a fast speed.
You can knit with yarns from 2ply to light weight DK.
Coupled with the Designerknit Software and Silver Link 5 cable (both available separately), link to your PC and your design possibilities are endless.
- Fair Isle
- Punch Lace
Included for FREE...'How to Design, Write & Convert your own Knitting Patterns'...a PDF booklet written by award winning knitwear designer, Marianne Henio.
Start your knitted garment in the morning and wear it in the evening!
Knit for your family and friends. You can't beat a personal knitted gift!
1110 x 205 x 98mm
FREE shipping to the UK.
Up to 30 Day Returns and refund Policy
If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with the purchase of your product then we offer an up to 30 Day Returns and Refund Policy.
These are our terms: -
- You must inform us of your intent to return the goods within 7 days of the date that the product is delivered.
- You will return them at your expense in the condition that they were supplied by us. ie. complete and in 'as new' condition.
- If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or the packaging in any way. (A charge may be made to bring the item back to the 'as new' condition. This includes the packaging.)
- Goods should be returned with the original box, packaging, and complete with all accessories.
- If you wish to return the product within 14 days from your order date, you must inform us within that period.
- You will return the goods at your expense. Your refund will be subject to a restocking fee and any costs relating to shortage of contents, damage and bringing the product back to the 'as new' condition that it was supplied in to you. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit or any return costs. Original postage fees will not be refunded.
- In the case of 30 day returns, you must inform us if you intend to return an item. We are happy to accept the return of your purchase. However, your refund will be subject to a restocking fee and any costs relating to shortage of contents, damage and bringing the product back to the 'as new' condition it was supplied in to you. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit or any return costs. Original postage fees will not be refunded.
NOTE: - We highly recommend, when you return the product at your expense, that you use a recorded and insured delivery service. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit or any return costs.
We are unable to refund on downloadable electronic format products. We are unable to refund the cost of any software, parts that have been fitted, or books if the packaging has been opened.