Silver Reed LK150 Mid Gauge Knitting Machine
The perfect machine for learning and practicing machine knitting!
Fun to knit! Great to wear!
The LK150 is simple in design and easy to use for the beginner to machine knitting. It will give you plenty of fun and pleasure from the start. You will very soon be able to make knitwear of all different types and sizes, using the full 150 needle width.
It can handle a wide range of yarns from medium to super chunky, so you can produce knitwear for all seasons of the year.
This machine is extremely light weight and compact making it easy to carry and store. It's specially designed roller capped latch needle ensures smooth and quiet operation.
Start your knitted garment in the morning and wear it in the evening!
Knit for the family and friends, and pets too! You can't beat a personal knitted gift!
Stockinette - Manual tuck - Slip - Fair Isle - Garter - Moss - Lace - Cable.
- 6.5mm (3.9 gauge)/13mm (2 gauge) when using alternate needles
- 150 needles
- 1083mm x 205mm x 95mm
- 4.7 kgs
FREE shipping to the UK mainland.
No international shipping available at this time.
Up to 30 Day Returns and refund Policy
If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with the purchase of your product then we offer an up to 30 Day Returns and Refund Policy.
These are our terms: -
- You must inform us of your intent to return the goods within 7 days of the date that the product is delivered.
- You will return them at your expense in the condition that they were supplied by us. ie. complete and in 'as new' condition.
- If you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or the packaging in any way. (A charge may be made to bring the item back to the 'as new' condition. This includes the packaging.)
- Goods should be returned with the original box, packaging, and complete with all accessories.
- If you wish to return the product within 14 days from your order date, you must inform us within that period.
- You will return the goods at your expense. Your refund will be subject to a restocking fee and any costs relating to shortage of contents, damage and bringing the product back to the 'as new' condition that it was supplied in to you. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit or any return costs. Original postage fees will not be refunded.
- In the case of 30 day returns, you must inform us if you intend to return an item. We are happy to accept the return of your purchase. However, your refund will be subject to a restocking fee and any costs relating to shortage of contents, damage and bringing the product back to the 'as new' condition it was supplied in to you. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit or any return costs. Original postage fees will not be refunded.
NOTE: - We highly recommend, when you return the product at your expense, that you use a recorded and insured delivery service. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit or any return costs.
We are unable to refund on downloadable electronic format products. We are unable to refund the cost of any software, parts that have been fitted, or books if the packaging has been opened.