Hanky Coat Machine Knitting Pattern
This original design from Award Winning Designer Marianne Henio is for the Hanky Coat. It comes from Marianne's series of modern knitting designs. There are two options for the collar/scarf. The first is to knit it purely in the main yarn. The second option is to add hand knitted sections to complete the scarf. Both sets of measurements are included.
The pattern book contains some great video instructions, INCLUDING Marianne's new 'no roll edging' technique!
Download this pattern in Digital format. It comes from Marianne's series of easy to knit patterns for the beginner up. No ribber needed.
Diagrammatical schematics and measurement gauges are given so any choice of yarn can be used, although Marianne has recommended specific yarns. See below.
The instructions are for sizes S/M/L. This pattern is written in the new 'easy to understand' format which makes your job easy. Just check out the Abbreviations chart in the pattern book.
Total yarn used approximately in gms:
- Knitting machine pattern for standard gauge (4.5mm) knitting machine.
- Yarn used: 2 strands together – 1 x Yeoman Grigna and 1 x Yeoman Supersheen in navy.
- Total yarn used approximately Option1: Grigna-S=650g, M=710g, L=790g.
- Total yarn used approximately Option1: Supersheen-S=190g, M=210g, L=230g.
- Total yarn used approximately Option2: Grigna-S=690g, M=750g, L=840g.
- Total yarn used approximately Option2: Supersheen-S=200g, M=220g, L=240g.
- If knitting option 1 you will need extra hand knitting yarn of your choice.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
We don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations, but please contact us at email@example.com if you have any problems with your order.